GENERAL TRADEMARK GUIDELINES
You may use Highlander trademarks to identify Highlander products or services on promotional, and advertising materials, provided you adhere to the following guidelines:
- You may not incorporate or include any Highlander trademark in your company name, product or service name, or domain name.
- Your product name may not be confusingly similar to any Highlander trademark.
- You may not use any Highlander trademark on or in connection with any obscene or pornographic materials, and your use of any Highlander trademark may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libellous to Highlander, any of its products, or any person or entity.
- You may not use Highlander trademarks in any manner that directly or indirectly expresses or implies Highlander sponsorship, affiliation, certification, approval, or endorsement in relation to your product or service or in such a manner that it appears that Highlander is legally associated with your company.
- You may not use any Highlander trademark, including web logos or any other Highlander logo trademark, on or in connection with a website that provides download links for a fee (whether directly or indirectly via a subscription model or the like) for any Highlander product or service without the express written permission of Adobe.
- Reference to a Highlander trademark may not be the most prominent visual element on packaging or other marketing materials for your product or service. Your company name and/or logo, your product or service name, and your graphic identity should be significantly larger than any reference to a Highlander trademark.
- If your use includes references to a Highlander product or service, the full name of the product or service must be referenced at the first and most prominent mention (Design Bootcamp®). When referencing any Highlander trademark, please mark with an ®.
- You may not shorten or abbreviate any Highlander trademark. Always spell out and capitalize Highlander’s trademarks exactly as they appear in the Trademark Registration.
- You should include the following trademark attribution statement: “”Highlander” and “Bootcamp” are registered trademarks of Highlander Ltd in the United Kingdom.”
All other requests require written permission. If other permission is required, please complete the online form or write to us at Highlander Ltd, 31a Bishopthorpe Road, York, YO23 1NA. Please allow two weeks for your request to be processed.