We are legally required to bring to your attention the following terms and conditions concerning your access to and use of the Highlander website.
- This website has been designed to enable our clients to purchase products and services from Highlander securely using credit cards.
- Images and information for this web site have been gathered from various sources.
- Information contained on the web site may be used for non-commercial purposes only. Permission to use any of the information for commercial purposes may be granted through the webmaster.
- It is a condition of allowing you free access to the material on this web site that you accept that we will not be liable for any action that you may take in reliance on the information.
- Information on this web site is provided on an “AS IS” basis and Highlander makes no representations and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties for fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Highlander shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the use of this web site or the reliance on information in it. the content of this paragraph and its disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by law.
- If you use the links in this web site to access other web sites, please be aware that the linked sites may not be under Highlander’s control and Highlander is not responsible for and does not endorse their contents.
- “Highlander” and “Bootcamp” are registered trademarks of Highlander Ltd. Other product and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners. If any images or information appearing on this site is copyrighted please inform the webmaster and we will be pleased to credit the relevant parties.
- This web site is not an invitation to apply for or purchase shares, nor is it an investment advertisement or a prospectus. Persons interested in investing in Highlander should refer directly to the Managing Director of Highlander Ltd.
- Highlander assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property via your access to, use of or browsing in the web site or downloading of material, data, text or images.
- Any communications or material you transmit to the shop will be treated as non-proprietary.
- This web site complies with United Kingdom law only. Highlander will not accept responsibility for compliance with the laws of any other jurisdiction.
DATA PROCESSING UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect information about you when you request information on our products or services, register on our website, or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions, or speak to our representatives and agree to receive information from us. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We collect information about you to process your enquiry or order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We may also use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. This processing of this data is done in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations and is necessary for the legitimate business interests of Highlander Ltd. Highlander Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with unconnected 3rd party companies.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes, and all marketing emails sent by Highlander Ltd will include an unsubscribe option. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can also advise us via our secure online contact form (please include your full details so we can identify your information) .
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please write to at Highlander Ltd, 31a Bishopthorpe Road, York, YO23 1NA. We may make a small charge for this service in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However some of our website features may not function correctly if you choose to disable or remove cookies from your browser.
HOW TO CONTACT US