Master Social Media in one day with Highlander
Our social media training workshop is a pragmatic and focussed one day session that is geared around getting you comfortable with the social media environment for business. It will teach you how to research and then plan your activity and content in a manner that gets you working efficiently and successfully.
There is a deluge of services and information out there, but we will cut through the noise and keep you focussed on what is relevant to your day to day communication and show you how to take control of your activity and how it works as part of your wider marketing system.
Our social media course covers all the basic skills needed to start using the leading social networks effectively.
Social Media Training - Course Topics
- How to research your competitors and your marketplace
- How to test which content works best
- How to choose the right social media services for your business
- Facebook overview and tips
- Twitter overview and tuition
- Sharing images on Instagram & Pinterest
- How to plan your content
- Creating a rolling plan
- Tactical content opportunities
Managing Your Content
- How to create compelling posts
- Anatomy of great posts
- How to use links & images
- Responding to comments & messages
- Handling negative communication
Supporting Your Wider Marketing
- Social Media & Search Engine Marketing
- Creating a system of content
- Promoting your social media accounts
Tips & Advice
- Account security
- Measuring & Reporting
- Guide to mobile apps for social media
Question & Answer Session
Our social media training will show you how to become efficient and how to work smarter rather than harder with your account management and content creation.
You Will Learn
- How to keep an eye on the competition and understand the types of content that your audience will enjoy
- How to efficiently plan and then execute your content
- How to handle messages and other interaction with your audience
- How to create a tone of voice that suits your organisation
- How to use core services such as Facebook & Twitter effectively
- How to measure the success of your content and how to test and learn from each post
- How to manage your activity from your desk or on the go
Who should attend this course
This is a beginners course and no prior knowledge of using social media for marketing and communications is necessary. This session will get you started off in the correct manner if you are not actively using social media yet for your business. People who are already active will extend their knowledge and will benefit from learning how to move to a new level of efficiency and improve the planning and management of content.